Consent for image processing
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Liquid Technologies sp. z o.o. for the purpose of recruitment and participation in the 52nd International Symposium on Essential Oils. This consent applies to the data provided in the registration form, the data contained in the CV, as well as the image in the attached photograph. This consent includes authorization to transfer the above data for purposes related to promotional activities, as well as recruitment to partner organizations of the Symposium. I have been informed of the right to withdraw consent at any time, and that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
I declare that in accordance with the provisions of the Act of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (OJ 2019 item 1231), I agree to free recording of my image during the Symposium in any manner, i.e. in the form of audio-video recordings and photos, and for free, unlimited in time and territorial processing and use of my image thus preserved in publications in traditional form (e.g. publications, brochures, posters, catalogs, folders or press materials) and electronic (video reports and websites) for purposes related to the promotion of above-mentioned Symposium and archiving of project documentation. In addition, I declare that my consent includes recording, reproduction, processing, use and dissemination of the image by any technique and through any medium for the purposes related to above objectives. In order to achieve these objectives, I additionally agree to the transfer of this consent and rights related to it also to the partners of this Conference, which is also free of charge.
Information clause (GDPR)
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we inform you that:
- The Data Protection Officer of the personal data collected within the framework of the 52nd International Symposium on Essential Oils is the Liquid Technologies sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław, Gdańska 13 street, Poland.
- Data subjects may contact the Data Protection Officer appointed by the President of the Liquid Technologies sp. z o.o. in all matters concerning the processing of their personal data. To contact the Data Protection Officer, you may send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Participants’ personal data will be processed by the Administrator in order to:
- Conduct the Conference,
- Document the course of the Conference,
- Send messages to participants related to the organization and conduct of the Conference at the e-mail address indicated by them,
- Comply with the obligations imposed on the Administrator by generally applicable laws, including tax law and current COVID-19 regulations.
- Each of the subjects has the right to:
- Request from the Administrator to access their personal data and obtain a copy of the data;
- Rectify personal data;
- Ask for the erasure or restriction of processing of personal data – with the exception of situations where the data must be processed due to legal requirements or for the purpose of investigation/finding out/defending against possible claims;
- Object to the processing of personal data.
- Each data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if he/she considers that the processing of his/her personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (address of the Office for Personal Data Protection: 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, if the participant refuses to provide data for the purposes of the Symposium, the application does not participate in the recruitment process.
- A participant agrees to the use of his name and surname to inform about the results of recruitment for participation in the Symposium.
- Recipients of data will be entities providing IT services for the Liquid Technologies sp. z o.o., and partners of the Symposium.
- Personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the EEA.
- The controller does not process personal data of the above entities in a manner based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
- Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to carry out the Symposium, including the selection of participants and possible defense against claims, and thus the data will not be processed for a period longer than 5 years from the next year after the year in which the Conference was held. To the extent necessary to carry out the Conference, data will be processed for a period of 1 (one) year after its completion, counting from the beginning of the year following the year in which the Conference was completed.
I declare that I have been informed about the information clause and I fully accept it.
Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org